[Histonet] Tissue Processors Reviews

Angela Hall adhall at ael.com
Mon Sep 21 06:46:26 CDT 2015

Elise,

We have used a Sakura VIP 6 since 2010 and seem to have very little trouble with it.  Specimens process very well.  It's very user friendly, in my opinion.

As far as problems, the yearly PM was last week and necessitated in one day of downtime due to a problem with the pump.  Our PM tech had the part overnighted and the processor was fixed the next day.  OH, funny story, the first year that we had it, someone sprayed the screen with Windex causing an issue with the screen.

Angela D. Hall, BA, HT(ASCP)CM
Lead Histotechnician
American Esoteric Laboratories
www.ael-east.com
Tel +423 586 3240 ext 1019 or 1041 Fax +423 714 2001

This message and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender  immediately.