[Histonet] Tissue request....

Rob Day rob at foliobio.com
Sat Sep 19 15:25:31 CDT 2015

Or this one:

http://lab-ally.com/products/ffpe-biospecimens/

or any of the many listed here:

http://specimencentral.com/biobank-directory/

> On Sep 19, 2015, at 3:31 PM, Connolly, Brett M via Histonet <histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu> wrote:
>
> Rachel,
>
> If you have funding to purchase you can check out these biorepositories...
>
> Asterand Bioscience
> http://www.asterandbio.com/
>
> National Disease Research Interchange
> http://ndriresource.org/
>
> Cooperative Human Tissue Network
> http://www.chtn.nci.nih.gov/
>
> Analytical Biological Services
> http://www.absbio.com/
>
> Cureline Laboratories
> http://www.cureline.com/
>

> Brett M. Connolly, Ph.D.
> Principle Scientist, Imaging Dept.
> Translational Biomarkers
> Merck & Co., Inc.
> PO Box 4, WP-44K
> West Point, PA 19486
> brett_connolly at merck.com
> T- 215-652-2501
> F- 215-993-6803

Rob Day
Business Development
Folio Biosciences
1476 Manning Pkwy, Powell, Ohio 43065
Direct Line: 614-407-4547
Fax: 877-633-6442
skype: invasifspecies
http://foliobio.com

www.linkedin.com/in/robdaybiotech

This message, including any attachments, is confidential and may be privileged or may contain health information protected by state and federal law. Information and opinions expressed in this message and/or attachments are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the company. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this message from your system. Any use of this information by individuals other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

Visit my blogs here.