[Histonet] Studying for ASCP qIHC

Coffey, Anna (NIH/NCI) [C] anna.coffey at nih.gov
Fri Sep 11 11:54:24 CDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I've been studying for my qIHC exam at the end of this month and I bought the Michigan Society's study workbook which has been a very helpful study guide. It's my understanding that there is no accompanying study guide for this...is that right? If that's not true, I'd love to know where I can pick one up! If it is true, is there anyone (or a group) out there with an interest in developing one? I'd love to work on this with some folks if anyone is interested!

Best,
Anna