[Histonet] Histology Benchmarking Survey

Lesley Bechtold Lesley.Bechtold at jax.org
Thu Sep 10 12:37:34 CDT 2015

Dear Histonetters,

We are conducting our biennial bench marking survey and we hope that you will participate.  We have a created a short set of survey questions in the link below.  Everyone who participates will receive a copy of the final data (de-identified).  The data provides a useful snapshot of what other histological laboratories are doing, how you compare and it can be used as a budgeting tool for new equipment, new staff and so forth.

Thank you in advance for completing our survey.  The survey will close on September 30th and you will receive the final results in October.

Lesley S. Bechtold
Senior Manager, Histopathology Sciences
The Jackson Laboratory
600 Main St.