[Histonet] water on slides

Campbell, Tasha M. tmcampbe at fmh.org
Thu Sep 3 12:42:12 CDT 2015

I've been having this problem for a month or so.  It is very humid in my lab right now because of the weather here so I am very cautious about changing and rotating everything everyday.  But I am having issues with water being in the first slide of the first run everyday!   Its so weird!  That is when the reagents are the most fresh.  And its only the first slide.  It it was a problem of water being in the reagents, wouldn't I see water in most of the slides?  Its very bizarre.  Anyone else have this problem???

Thanks!

Tasha Campbell, B.S.,HTL(ASCP)
Frederick Gastroenterology Associates
310 W. 9th St.