[Histonet] Histonet Digest, Vol 143, Issue 24

Stephen G. Ruby Sruby at 4path.com
Thu Oct 29 10:09:11 CDT 2015

Hey all....I am working on a paper about problems in the histology labs.  Can I get you to answer this quick 7 question survey.  Nothing of personal nature.  Just trying to get a handle on the biggest problems in histology today so I make sure I have addressed as much as possible.

Your help is VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.
Thanks!

Use this link to take the survey:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12uRzqIn4gAFbI6tf72WCM9CsVg_duKb5PT_Jivi2Wqs/viewform?usp=send_form

     Stephen G. Ruby, MD, MBA, FCAP
          President and Medical Director, 4path, Ltd.

Value, Service and Commitment...Beyond the Diagnosis
V: 1-877-884-7284  F: 630-780-4909    www.4path.com
         8238 S. Madison St.  Burr Ridge, IL  60527

THIS ELECTRONIC MAIL TRANSMISSION AND ANY ATTACHMENTS MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, OR PROPRIETARY INFORMATION INTENDED ONLY FOR THE PERSON(S) NAMED. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OR THE AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISTRIBUTION, COPYING, OR DISCLOSURE OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Pursuant to the above rights and privileges, immediately DELETE and DESTROY all copies of the email and its attachments, in whatever form, and immediately NOTIFY the sender of your receipt of this email. DO NOT review, copy, or rely on in any way the contents of this email and its attachments. All rights of the sender for violations of the confidentiality and privileges applicable to this email and any attachments are expressly reserved. This E-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally privileged.