[Histonet] Gross Room QC

Terri Braud tbraud at holyredeemer.com
Wed Oct 28 12:46:52 CDT 2015

All of our QC sheets around the department are on obnoxiously colored fluorescent orange clipboards.  I use 3M Command hooks to hang the clipboards near or on the instrument or area.  I use a single clear plastic page protector clipped on top of the paper to protect them from splashes, etc.
Looks nice, and they are always easy to find and use.

Terri L. Braud, HT(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
Laboratory
Holy Redeemer Hospital