[Histonet] **CALIFORNIA** Histotechnician and Supervisor Opportunities

Taylor Rinaldi taylor at prometheushealthcare.com
Mon Oct 26 09:04:15 CDT 2015

Hello all!

My name is Taylor Rinaldi, Recruiting Manager at Prometheus healthcare. We
specialize specifically in laboratory recruiting all over the United States
for many hospitals and reference laboratories. We just received a new order
for a great opportunity with a well-known laboratory located in California.
We are recruiting for a strong Histotechnician and a Histology Supervisor
for the lab. These positions are fulltime, permanent opportunities. ASCP
certification preferred. Relocation assistance offered. If you may be
interested in this opportunity or would like to hear about our nationwide
histotech openings, please reach out to me for immediate consideration.

Thank you in advance!

Taylor Rinaldi

Recruiting Manager

Prometheus Healthcare