[Histonet] Running a histo lab without a histotech?

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 23 07:35:34 CDT 2015

About the "legality" I do not think it is of your direct concern, unless you want to "challenge" the situation with some sort of legal action, which is really not advisable.As a functioning laboratory in a hospital it has to be under the supervision of either CLIA or  ASAP and the pathologist is the Director of such laboratory so, it is the pathologist's responsibility of assuming about the "legality" of that situation and is the pathology who you should ask this question.René