[Histonet] Shipping paraffin blocks overseas

Cartun, Richard Richard.Cartun at hhchealth.org
Tue Oct 13 15:02:46 CDT 2015

It's been a long time since I have sent a paraffin tissue block out of the country.  Can someone bring me up-to-date on requirements for shipping paraffin tissue blocks overseas (specifically Germany).  I believe FedEx will be used for the shipping.  Thank you!

Richard

Richard W. Cartun, MS, PhD
Director, Histology & The Martin M. Berman, MD Immunopathology & Morphologic Proteomics Laboratory
Director, Biospecimen Collection Programs
Assistant Director, Anatomic Pathology
Hartford Hospital
80 Seymour Street
Hartford, CT  06102
(860) 972-1596
(860) 545-2204 Fax

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message, including any attachments.