[Histonet] TC labs

Kienitz, Kari kkienitz at orclinic.com
Mon Oct 5 15:51:23 CDT 2015

The State is responsible for inspecting/upholding a TC lab to CLIA regulations, every two years.

Kari Kienitz HT, (ASCP)
Histology Laboratory
Gastroenterology-EAST
The Oregon Clinic
1111 NE 99th Ave
Portland, OR  97220
503.935.8311
kkienitz at orclinic.com

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This e-mail and any attachments are for the exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, distribute or take action in reliance upon this missive. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and its attachments from your computer system. Thank you