[Histonet] Opinions about the Intavis InsituPro system

Sylvain Loubéry sylvain.loubery at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 02:55:56 CDT 2015

Dear All,

my department is considering the purchase of an Intavis InsituPro VSi
system (http://intavis.com/products/automated-ish-and-ihc/insituprovsi),
and I'd be very interested in any feedback I could get on this instrument.

Our interests are in plant biology, for both immunofluorescence and in situ
hybridization stainings, and on whole-mount samples as well as microtome or
vibratome sections. Possibly to perform screens, but probably mostly for
routine work.

If anyone has any opinions about this system, I'd be very grateful for any
piece of information I could get! (warnings, possibilities and limitations,
particular things to pay attention to...)

Thanks!

Sylvain

Sylvain Loubéry, Ph.D.
Plant Imaging Unit