[Histonet] Hourly wage for trainee in CA

Eileen Akemi Allison akemiat3377 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 00:51:36 CST 2015

Jennifer:  I think you misread the inquiry. I would love to get a new graduate at $25.00 to $28.00 and hour.  I sent you an email to see if you had any candidates, but you did not respond.

This position is considered more of a histology assistant since this person doesn't have a degree (only HS), no HT or HTL certification, or recent experience (last worked in histology in 1991). In my opinion, I think our offer of $20.00 an hour plus a handsome benefit's pack is not out of line. It will take quite a bit of training to bring her up to speed. She also won't be eligible to sit for her HT certification because she only has a HS education.

Akemi