[Histonet] #ExtMail# Slide and cassette printers

Ellenburg, Deborah DEBORAH_ELLENBURG at bshsi.org
Fri Nov 13 13:42:29 CST 2015

We have the ShurMark slide and cassette engraver that interfaces with CoPath.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 12, 2015, at 10:50 AM, Mike Pence via Histonet <histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu> wrote:
>
> Okay, I am reaching out to the people that I know that has an answer to everything. What system are you using to print slides and cassettes from in your lab? Is it intergraded with your LIS and if so what LIS are you using? I am not looking for a system that prints to labels, I what it to print directly to the slide or cassette.
>
> Michael S. Pence | Supervisor of Laboratory Services
> Great River Health Systems
> 1221 S. Gear Ave. | West Burlington, IA 52655
> Office 319-768-4546 | Main 319-768-4525 | Fax 319-768-4557
> mpence at grhs.net<mailto:mpence at grhs.net> | www.greatrivermedical.org<http://www.greatrivermedical.org>.
> www.Facebook.com/GreatRiverHealthSystems<http://www.Facebook.com/GreatRiverHealthSystems> | www.Twitter/GreatRiverMed<http://www.Twitter/GreatRiverMed>
>

> Information in this communication, including attachments, is confidential and intended only for the addressee(s). This communication may contain privileged, confidential, proprietary or trade secret information entitled to protection or exemption from disclosure under law. If you are not an intended recipient, please know that any use, distribution or copying of this communication, or any action taken based on the information in this communication, is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete this communication from your device.

The information in this communication is intended to be confidential to the Individual(s) and/or Entity to whom it is addressed.
It may contain information of a Privileged and/or Confidential nature, which is subject to Federal and/or State privacy regulations.
In the event that you are not the intended recipient or the agent of the intended recipient, do not copy or use the information
contained within this communication, or allow it to be read, copied or utilized in any manner, by any other person(s). Should
this communication be received in error, please notify the sender immediately either by response e-mail or by phone,
and permanently delete the original e-mail, attachment(s), and any copies.