[Histonet] Non-work related blog post

Lester Raff MD LRaff at uropartners.com
Tue Nov 10 10:44:03 CST 2015

The results are in from the decidedly unscientific poll taken over the last day and virtually all responders said to keep the blog links going. One request, a sensible one, was to indicate in the email subject line that the post is non-work related and thus easy to ignore or delete. I will do that from now on, thanks for the advice. Also, just in case these email notifications would have to be discontinued, I recommend that if you enjoy the blog and want to keep reading that you follow the instructions on the site and subscribe, or send me an email and I will add you to a mailing list notification system separate from the net list.

Here is the latest post. It is a change of pace, but gotta keep things fresh.

http://www.chicagonow.com/downsize-maybe/2015/11/first-doctors-without-borders-now-pathologists-without-houses/

Thanks for reading. Feedback always welcome.

Lester J. Raff, MD MBA
UroPartners
Medical Director Of Laboratory
2225 Enterprise Dr. Suite 2511