[Histonet] Aqueous Mounting Media

Keyser Gerald T GKeyser at uwhealth.org
Thu Nov 5 07:49:23 CST 2015

The slides are an important part of the medical record. Sure… I could assure that slide that are covered with media only are well treated while in my custody. But, those slides might see all sorts of abuse once they are outside of my care. They have to survive whatever pathologists, surgeons, residents, or fellows can throw at them. I feel better having a sturdy piece of glass over those sections.

Gerry