[Histonet] Job Opportunity

Stacey Murdoch s.murdoch at dermpathnw.com
Mon Nov 2 10:49:50 CST 2015

We are a small, busy dermatopathology lab in Bellevue, WA (Seattle Metro)
looking for full time histologist.

We provide a competitive salary and excellent benefits including medical and
dental insurance, paid holidays, PTO, profit sharing, and 401K options.

REQUIREMENTS

.         ASCP certification (HT/HTL)

.         2 years laboratory experience required

.         IHC experience preferred

.         Ability to cut and embed small skin biopsy specimens efficiently

.         Good interpersonal skills

.         Self direction in a fast paced environment

.         Ability to work Tuesday-Saturday 4am - 12 pm with occasional
overtime

Interested parties may contact me directly for additional information at
s.murdoch at dermpathnw.com

Thanks,

Stacey