[Histonet] Lifelink training in the morgue

Tapper, Sheila J. Sheila.Tapper at EssentiaHealth.org
Fri May 29 08:29:42 CDT 2015

Lifelink will be using our morgue again this evening for training of their staff.  I am moving the empty vial containers into the processor room to give them enough room for their crowd.  The will be done in the early evening - so if the afternoon folks could move them back when they leave - that would be great...I worry that they will be tossed by EVS if they stay in the other room...

Thanks!

Sheila Tapper
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
Essentia Health
SMDC Clinical Laboratory | SMMC Pathology 3W
407 East Third Street, Duluth, MN 55805
P: 218-786-5472 | F: 218-786-2369
sheila.tapper at essentiahealth.org<mailto:sheila.tapper at essentiahealth.org>