[Histonet] MDM2 and CDK4

Obregon, Cecilia CObregon at mhs.net
Thu May 28 09:36:55 CDT 2015

Can someone recommend a vendor and IHC protocol for MDM2 and CDK4?

I have come accross these as probes from a couple of our vendor's website, but we want to try these as IHC products.

Thanks for all your help.

Cecilia M. Obregon
Memorial Regional Hospital
3501 Johnson Street
Hollywood, FL 33021

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: DO NOT FORWARD THIS MESSAGE TO OTHERS WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE SENDER.

This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain confidential or privileged material that is exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, copying, or taking any action in reliance on its contents is prohibited.  If you have any reason to believe this e-mail was not intended for you, please delete the e-mail and any attachments, and notify the sender immediately.