[Histonet] Donating Old Microtome

Liette Tougas ltougas at dawsoncollege.qc.ca
Sun May 24 06:44:24 CDT 2015

Hi Mr. Kieran,

I know, I am sad to see them go as well since they are in such good condition but, as a med lab teaching program, not having knife/blade gards (we were using cut pieces of rubber tubing at each end of the holder which would easily fall off!) has become a safety issue for us.

Best regards,

Liette Tougas, RT, B.Sc., M.Sc.
Biomedical Laboratory Technology Department
Dawson College
514-931-8731, ext 1519