[Histonet] HT/HTL PRN Part-time to permanent Part-time or Full Time

Marcum, Pamela A PAMarcum at uams.edu
Fri May 22 13:20:21 CDT 2015

We have one part-time PRN positions open at UAMS in Little Rock AR and a full-time Histology position.  The person must be ASCP registered as either HT or HTL to qualify.  We are a very automated lab for special stains and routine staining, including coverslippers.  Computer skills will be needed as we are working with Epic Beaker for EMR.  The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences had excellent benefits for employees.  We are not offering move assistance or bonuses at this time and I feel it is only fair to state that if you are interested and do not live in the area.

Please no recruiters as we are a state institution and are not allowed to use your services.

Thank You,

Pam Marcum