[Histonet] What kind of undecalcified bone, mama or frozen, human or mouse?

abtdhu at gmail.com abtdhu at gmail.com
Wed May 20 17:35:16 CDT 2015

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 17:01:04 +0000
From: "Hernandez, Jesus Willibaldo" <HernandezJW at uthscsa.edu>
To: "histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu"
   <histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Subject: [Histonet] Need help reviewing undecalcified bone slides

Hi all,

I just wanted to know if anyone out there had experience reviewing undecalcified bone sections. I still feel like the morphology is not showing up on my sections so I am in need of assistance in troubleshooting this issue. I just uploaded two pictures on the histonet server for review. You can also reply to me for more pictures or my methodology. Thank you once again.

Regards,