[Histonet] Florida NSH members

John Shelley jshelley at sanfordburnham.org
Wed May 20 12:06:29 CDT 2015

Hello Florida NSH Histonetters,

I am in need of those who would like to be part of the NSH House of Delegates for the Florida Society. We are entitled to a certain number delegates who are NSH active members from the state of Florida. The annual meeting of the House of Delegates of the National Society for Histotechnology will convene on September 2, 2015 at 7:00 PM in Washington, DC.

I need to submit this information as soon as possible and would ask if you contact me off-line in response to this request. Thanks!!!

Kind Regards!

John J Shelley
2014-2016 FSH President