[Histonet] Co-path users logging Slides in

Whitaker, Bonnie Bonnie.Whitaker at osumc.edu
Tue May 19 16:15:26 CDT 2015

Ditto.

-----Original Message-----
From: Weems, Joyce K. [mailto:Joyce.Weems at emoryhealthcare.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2015 5:10 PM
To: Histology Technician; Histonet; histonet-request at lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Co-path users logging Slides in

We accession them as a case and document what is received in the report.

Joyce Weems

Pathology Manager

678-843-7376 Phone

678-843-7831 Fax

joyce.weems at emoryhealthcare.org

www.saintjosephsatlanta.org

5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Road

Atlanta, GA 30342

This e-mail, including any attachments is the property of Saint Joseph’s Hospital and is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  It may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message, and reply to the sender regarding the error in a separate email.