[Histonet] training log

Joelle Weaver joelleweaver at hotmail.com
Tue May 19 15:20:02 CDT 2015

The QMC committee with the NSH has a competency guideline document that we put together. It covers the CAP elements of competency, CLIA requirements/differences from CAP, elements of competency, how to document & measure. I finished it up late last year and believe Kim has posted it on behalf of the committee for members.

Joelle Weaver MAOM, HTL (ASCP) QIHC