[Histonet] scanning with tape RE: In Defense of Tape

Morken, Timothy Timothy.Morken at ucsf.edu
Wed May 13 13:41:07 CDT 2015

FYI, We are manually coverslipping frozen slides with tape, due to the fact it dries very fast, and then scanning immediately for remote review. It is working very well.

Tim Morken
Pathology Site Manager, Parnassus
Supervisor, Electron Microscopy/Neuromuscular Special Studies
Department of Pathology
UC San Francisco Medical Center