[Histonet] H&E STAINER

Terri Braud tbraud at holyredeemer.com
Tue May 12 12:11:48 CDT 2015

Our Sakura Prisma stainer with the Sakura Glas coverslipper has been awesome for over 4 years.  Very fast, easy maintenance, very forgiving of tech mistakes (not that we ever make any, lol) I'm not saying that it's better than Leica, just that we've worked it like a dog and have been very happy. Terri Braud
Terri L. Braud, HT(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
Holy Redeemer Hospital Laboratory
1648 Huntingdon Pike
Meadowbrook, PA 19046
Ph: 215-938-3676
Fax: 215-938-3874

   4. H&E Stainer Question (Paula Sicurello)