[Histonet] Question

Goins, Tresa TGoins at mt.gov
Fri May 1 09:41:16 CDT 2015

All that matters here is the final concentration of the reagent - it doesn't matter what stock you start with if you calculate the dilution.
Adding 1.25 ml to 1000 ml is diluted by a factor of .00125 so 10N x .00125 = .0125 N final concentration.
If using a 1 N stock solution, just add 10X the volume or 12.5 ml 1 N stock to 987.5 ml water.

Hope this helps,

Tresa