[Histonet] Looking for Newsletter Articles!!!

Shelly Coker sccrshlly <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Mar 27 22:26:52 CDT 2015

Hello Histonetters!
The Texas Society for Histotechnology is currently accepting articles for our Spring/Summer Histo*TEXas Newsletter!  We require sited sources for all articles and welcome students and professional histology personnel alike.  If you would like to submit an article for our newsletter, please email the article as a Word document (preferrable) or .pdf to mcokertx <@t> gmail.com.  I will be reviewing articles through April 28th.   Feel free to email me with any questions you might have!
Happy Writing,Michelle CokerHisto*TEXas Newsletter Editormcokertx <@t> gmail.com
Also...on a side note, if you are a vendor and would be interested in advertising in our wonderful newsletter, feel free to email me for more information.