[Histonet] HISTOPALOOZA GEORGIA SOCIETY FOR HISTOTECHNOLOGY APRIL 17th - APRIL 19th Woohoo just around the corner

Zimmerman, Billie BZIMMERM <@t> gru.edu
Fri Mar 27 11:05:18 CDT 2015

The Legacy Lodge at Lake Lanier Islands has released the rooms reserved for Histopalooza, but the GSH room rate will be honored if rooms are AVAILABLE.  Please call and ask for Lori at the Lodge if you're still interested in attending.
So, join us and say Good bye to winter! This place has gotten great reviews from TripAdvisor. ( Of course, I'm sure there's a Debbie Downer out there somewhere with something negative to say about it.)

P.S. I always trust TripAdvisor, too.  If they say a place is a dump, then it is!!

Looking forward to a great weekend of networking, relaxing, and getting the CEUs  in a painless environment.

Billie Zimmerman
GSH Secretary
Born Southern by the Grace of God