[Histonet] Ted Pella Embedding Center

Goetz, Freya E. GoetzF <@t> si.edu
Thu Mar 26 14:28:44 CDT 2015

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone has experience, anecdotal or first hand with the Ted Pella embedding center: http://www.tedpella.com/histo_html/histo1.htm.aspx#No-28157 . They don’t offer demo machines. We are looking for something in this price range that is very simple. We don’t need fancy buttons or settings, just an embedding center that can turn on, set to a specific temperature and where the cooling unit is separate from the heating unit. I am skeptical of any embedding center that comes at that price new and with no demo option so I am turning to the wise community.

Any opinions welcome.

Thank you!

Freya