[Histonet] Measuring cell length and surface area

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay blayjorge <@t> gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 15:38:58 CDT 2015

Hello Histonetter:

A student working with me and I have completed a little project
characterizing plant mutations whose expression is manifested in the
size/shape of the cells. Typically, how many cells per specimen are
measured? I was planning to digitally measure a sample of cells in each
specimen (e.g. all cells located along the central axis and then the cells
in one cross section approximately perpendicular to the first axis. Any
constructive feedback, blayjorge <@t> gmail.com , welcomed.

Gratefully,

Jorge

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay, PhD
blaypublishers.com

1. Positive experiences for authors of papers published in *LEB*
http://blaypublishers.com/testimonials/

2. Free examples of papers published in *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/category/previous-issues/.

3. *Guidelines for Authors* and page charges of *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/archives/ *.*