[Histonet] BS in Histotechnology

Joelle Weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Tue Mar 24 15:06:35 CDT 2015

For what its worth, in my entire career,  the pay has never been the same for an HTL with a bachelors and the same experience as any MT, and sometimes less than an MLT. I think maybe only once or twice I did get paid more ( like 5 cents) for having an HTL versus HT.  Hospitals are horrible about that in general.

Joelle Weaver MAOM, HTL (ASCP) QIHC