[Histonet] ANP.22760 New Reagent Lot Confirmation of Acceptability

Abbott, Tanya TanyaAbbott <@t> catholichealth.net
Wed Mar 18 15:17:38 CDT 2015

Can you tell it's "review the CAP checklist time"?!! In regards to ANP.22760, New Reagent Lot Confirmation of Acceptability, how does everyone handle it? I have a procedure in place, but I would like it to flow a bit better.
Thanks in advance! Tanya

Tanya G. Abbott
Manager Technologist
Histology/Cytology
St Joseph Medical Center
(phone) 610-378-2635

This email and attachments contain information that may be confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender at once and delete this message completely from your information system. Further use, disclosure, or copying of information contained in this email is not authorized, and any such action should not be construed as a waiver of privilege or other confidentiality protections.