[Histonet] TDP43, PTG poly

victor_tobias <@t> comcast.net victor_tobias <@t> comcast.net
Tue Mar 10 15:50:27 CDT 2015

We stain TDP43 on both FFPE and frozen sections. The FFPE are done on the Bond, but we can't seem to get as good results with the frozen sections on the Bond. Our neuropathologist still prefers manually stained frozen sections for TDP43 over ones done on the Bond. We would really like to get it working reliably on the Bond.  Does anyone have a protocol they would be willing to share for frozen sections on the Bond?
Victor
University of Washington Medical Center