[Histonet] Seeking Sales & Marketing Manager

Kim Glover ekglover <@t> comcast.net
Thu Mar 5 22:29:30 CST 2015

Sales & Marketing Manager
Astral Diagnostics, a subsidiary of Polysciences and a specialty chemical manufacturer of diagnostic stains and laboratory reagents serving the medical market, seeks a Sales & Marketing Manager.

Our entrepreneurial operation is adding a position to accelerate sales growth.  The ideal candidate must be able to identify and approach new private label customers with our capabilities and products.  We’re seeking a candidate who has a background in primary strategic sales development.   Candidates need to have experience in sales of diagnostic stains and laboratory reagents that serve the medical market.  This candidate will also develop promotional literature, sales proposals and pricing; supervise customer projects for progress and budget; manage the value and relevance of our capabilities in the market place by monitoring publications and participating in trade shows and industry events.

Our ideal candidate will be business savvy with industry knowledge and a well-established network to lead the division toward new, high-value customers.  This may include industries such as histology and hematology, dental materials, diagnostic materials, veterinary products, and microbial control products.

Qualifications

-Bachelor’s degree in a science field from an accredited college or university

-Ability and willingness to travel, mostly East Coast Region

-Proven record in sales and or sales/marketing with an chemical manufacturer

-Self starter with a sense of urgency

-Plans, organizes, schedules, in an efficient, business like manner

-Detailed oriented

-Strong verbal and written communication skills

We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including four medical plans, Rx, vision, dental, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) with healthy company match, life, disability, paid time off, college savings plan, long-term care insurance, and more!

Must live within a commutable distance of West Deptford, NJ.  Must have legal authorization to work in the US and will not require sponsorship.

EOE. M/F/D/V.  Equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.  Drug-free workplace.  Tobacco-free work sites.

Interested candidates please contact Human Resources Generalist, Monica Zortea, monica.zortea <@t> polysciences.com