[Histonet] Floor scraper

Cates, Julia Julia.Cates <@t> AHSS.ORG
Wed Mar 4 12:53:13 CST 2015

Good Day Histonet!

I am wondering if anyone can recommend a tool/product to clean paraffin off linoleum floors.  We currently have a tool with a blade on it but it digs right into the flooring.  Any and all suggestion will be helpful.

Thanks,

Julia Cates, HT(ASCP)cm
Pathology Coordinator, Pathology
Florida Hospital Waterman
(352) 253-3333 ext.4346 | Fax: (352) 253-3592

Confidentiality Statement: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply to this email and delete the original and all copies of this email.