[Histonet] IHC work flow

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 12:28:11 CST 2015

Clare:
I think that in order to benefit the most from potential answers, you should have first offered the information from your lab for each of the questions, along with your TAT.By doing so those willing to offer their information on the subject would have a better idea if your lab is performing at par with theirs.I think that in this way you will benefit the most.René J.