[Histonet] North East Laboratory Conference

Cameron, Elizabeth ecameron1 <@t> midcoasthealth.com
Mon Mar 2 09:45:15 CST 2015

There is a North East Laboratory Conference that is held in Portland, Maine every year, and each year I notice a lack of speakers pertaining to the fascinating subject of histology.  I have taken it upon myself to recruit a few histology speakers, and I am hoping to get some talks set up for October 20, 2015.  If you are interested or if you would like to recommend a speaker, please send me a message directly, and I will pass along the details of the conference.
Thank you!

Elizabeth M. Cameron, HT (ASCP), QIHC
Lead Histologist
Mid Coast Hospital