[Histonet] Trichrome troubleshooting

Michael Ann Jones mjones at metropath.com
Tue Jun 30 15:51:43 CDT 2015

Don¹t know if this matters, but we have found that the trichrome stain
fades on tissues that are not cut fresh.
We use uterus as a control but they must be cut fresh, no batching this
one.
The trichrome is not as brilliant on pre-cut tissues.
Just my 2 cents :)

Michael Ann
Michael Ann Jones, HT (ASCP)
Histology Manager