[Histonet] GI Pathology Req's

Eileen Akemi Allison akemiat3377 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 20:04:58 CDT 2015

Hello Histolandl!

I would like to reach out to all of you who do GI pathology.  Our facility is going through a computer systems change for our endoscopy center, as well as the upstairs doctors offices, billing department, and the AP lab. I was wondering if any of you would care to share your GI requisition form. We would like to incorporate a new version for our endoscopy center. I would greatly appreciate it. Please send to my email address.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Akemi Allison BS, HT/HTL (ASCP)
Pathology Manager
Monterey Bay GI Consultants Laboratory
23 Upper Ragsdale Drive, Suite 200