[Histonet] Xylene Substitutes

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 24 14:38:49 CDT 2015

We used NOTHING in our staining line. We dewaxed with 2% dishwasher soap followed by the normal staining (no xylene → no ethanol).After staining we dried the stained section in an oven at 60ºC for 15 minutes → coverslip (no ethanol → no xylene).To process we used iso-propanol → mineral oil → paraffin wax no ethanol → no xylene).Try it, you will "love it".René