[Histonet] IHC turnaround time

Sebree Linda A LSebree at uwhealth.org
Fri Jun 19 16:51:00 CDT 2015

I agree Jay.  We have the same TAT policy and it's "kick ass" every single day to achieve this with never enough time to cut controls, check out new lots, bring on new antibodies, etc.  Our staffing situation will need to change pretty soon, especially as I look towards retirement :).

Linda A. Sebree
University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
IHC/ISH Laboratory, Rm A4/204-3224
600 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI 53792
(608)265-6596