[Histonet] IHC turnaround time

Sebree Linda A LSebree at uwhealth.org
Fri Jun 19 16:47:58 CDT 2015

We have 2 FTEs in IHC; myself as one of two people that started the lab 20+ years ago and 2 histotechs that rotate through on a weekly basis.  Our monthly totals currently run between 2400 and 3300.  Our TAT policy is "in by noon, out by 5pm" except for dual and triple stains (need to be on an instrument by 11:00 am) and EBER (needs to be on by ~ 9:00 am) and HER2 dual ISH (only run overnight).  We have 4 Roche (Ventana) Ultras that hold 30 slides each and are continuous access.  All instruments are used every day and at least one (usually 2 or 3) in use overnight.

Linda

Linda A. Sebree
University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
IHC/ISH Laboratory, Rm A4/204-3224
600 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI 53792
(608)265-6596