[Histonet] IHC turnaround time

STEVEN PINHEIRO SPINHEIRO at lumc.edu
Fri Jun 19 10:54:03 CDT 2015

Dawn,
TAT has many variables. We run mostly Leica Bond platforms, but do have some Ventana Benchmark access if needed. The average volume here about 125 slides a day. The available time is directly dependent or order protocols. If the order is available before 11 am, the slides will be available mid to late afternoon the same day. If the order is created between 11 am and 4 pm, the slides will be available late that same evening (but usually not reviewed by pathology until the next morning). Order placed after 4 pm are variable and may make the evening run but will most likely not be run until the next day. We do not have an overnight run.

Steve Pinheiro
708-327-2642