[Histonet] searching for a 50cm stainless steel profile A knife

Eileen Akemi Allison akemiat3377 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 07:25:10 CDT 2015

Maria:
Hacker Instruments sells new and reconditioned knives. They also provide a knife sharpening service for a fee of course. I believe they have that size, but if not, they will help you. Here is their link.  http://www.tidylabstore.com/newmikn.html

Akemi Allison BS, HT/HTL (ASCP)
Pathology Manager
Monterey Bay GI Consultants Laboratory
23 Upper Ragsdale Drive, Suite 200