[Histonet] Toluidine blue stain for MMA

John Kiernan jkiernan at uwo.ca
Tue Jul 28 00:13:05 CDT 2015

Yes. Probably hundreds of  Histonetters stain plastic sections. Let us all hope they don't all bombard the Histonet listserver with replies to your question.

Instructions for staining plastic sections with toluidine blue are in every library that contains books with paper pages, and also (albeit with less authority) in great abundance on the Web.

Try typing  SEMITHIN STAIN into Google. I just did, and an excellent web site came up on top of the heap.

John Kiernan
= = =