[Histonet] Coverslipping mystery

Caroline Miller mills at 3scan.com
Sat Jul 11 09:17:30 CDT 2015

I really like DPX, although funnily enough we used cytoseal in my lab in London but always called it the DPX! I think I remember by boss telling me about the bad DPX time.....

When I moved to the USA the lab I started in had a bottle of DPX and i loved it! I always decant some of the DPX into a 100ml glass bottle, put in a plastic squeeze pipette and then screw a lid on it to stop it drying out (with the pipette still inside) when not in use. Surprisingly the pipette doesn't melt! Which is good because I am a recycle freak and i couldn't stand using a new one every time I mounted something!

Yours,
mills

Caroline Miller (mills)
Director of Histology