[Histonet] 2 Open Positions in Little Rock Arkansas

Marcum, Pamela A PAMarcum at uams.edu
Thu Jul 9 10:15:47 CDT 2015

WE currently have two open positions for either registered HT or HTL.  Registry must be current and some experience.  We are a heavily computerized Histology Laboratory and will require the persons applying to be comfortable with computers.  We are a routine Histology Laboratory at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, in Little Rock.  This is a beautiful area in Central Arkansas with lots of things to do both indoors and especially outdoors.   If you are interested please contact me with your resume as soon as possible.

Please no recruiters, we are not allowed to use you,  I am sorry.

Thank You,

Pam Marcum