[Histonet] Nationwide Histology job opportunities!

Taylor Rinaldi taylor at prometheushealthcare.com
Wed Jul 8 11:48:09 CDT 2015

Hi all!

My name is Taylor Rinaldi, Recruiting Manager at Prometheus healthcare. We
specialize specifically in laboratory recruiting all over the United States,
for different hospitals and reference labs. We just received a new order for
a great opportunity near the Seattle, Washington area. A growing Anatomic
Pathology laboratory is looking to hire a new Histotechnician for their lab.
This position is a fulltime, permanent opportunity offering a lot of growth.
ASCP certification preferred. If you may be interested in this or any of our
other opportunities, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Please reach out to me for immediate consideration.

Thanks so much!

Taylor Rinaldi

Recruiting Manager

Prometheus Healthcare